Monday, April 11, 2011

Masculine Birthday


How was your Monday? I ran errands most of the day and it was a beautiful 70s day here in sunny AZ. It won't be long before we say goodbye to this kind of weather.

One of my errands was a quick trip to HL to use a 40% coupon. I bought a storage binder for my clear stamps. I was shocked to discover that I have 32 sets. How did that happen? It is definitely time to get them in tidy order of some kind. I took a quick looksie at the clearance section and found three stamps, a silhouette (these are getting popular), a House Mouse (I'm building a small collection), and a nice leafly pattern BG stamp (can we ever have enough BGs?). It's rare that I have a stash of masculine cards, so for this month, in between making mini Easter baskets for my dd's co-workers, I've decided to try to add about 10 to the pile. I started off with this one. On Papertrey's basic white, I stamped a BG stamp in Colorbox chalk green and added a strip of beige from my scrap pile. The sentiment is from SU, also stamped in chalk green. A few gold brads just to pop it a bit and I have a non-descript masc. card. I may make another one of these, maybe in chocolate chip?

Have a happy and safe week. Hugs & Blessings, Erica

1 comment:

Janice said...

This is beautiful... can you say that for a masculine card? Sounds like great finds you made, love when that happens!