Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A 2nd card for LIM Challenge 162

I decided to squeeze in one more card for my fave challenge before it's over for the week. This sweet image is from Art Impressions. I don't see this company around anymore...fyi, must google. I originally purchased the set for it's gardening aspect and Easter theme. I never used it until now. Perfect for the LIM challenge. The sentiment is Studio G. I think I did a great job coloring the wheelbarrow and pots, not so great with the tulips. Copics can be tough to use. Guess I need lots more practice and that means watching more tutorials.

Blessings,
EricaLIM

6 comments:

Marie said...

Lovely card, Erica. Nice shading on that cute image.

Darnell J Knauss said...

A second beautiful card for LIM, Erica! There is nothing sweeter than a one-layer card spotlighting one sweet image. The score lines are a perfect touch!! Hugs, Darnell

Sandra H said...

Erica, Your card is so lovely x

Anne said...

Another super card Erica!
Thanks for taking part in the one layer challenge at LIM this week
Anne (Guest LIM commenter)

Joan Bardee said...

cute

Kristie Goulet said...

Great OLC, Erica. I am a new follower. I hopped over from Darnell's blog. :). I have prizes offered on my blog post today if you wanted to stop by.