Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A 2nd card for LIM Challenge 162

I decided to squeeze in one more card for my fave challenge before it's over for the week. This sweet image is from Art Impressions. I don't see this company around anymore...fyi, must google. I originally purchased the set for it's gardening aspect and Easter theme. I never used it until now. Perfect for the LIM challenge. The sentiment is Studio G. I think I did a great job coloring the wheelbarrow and pots, not so great with the tulips. Copics can be tough to use. Guess I need lots more practice and that means watching more tutorials.

Blessings,
EricaLIM

6 comments:

Marie said...

Lovely card, Erica. Nice shading on that cute image.

Darnell said...

A second beautiful card for LIM, Erica! There is nothing sweeter than a one-layer card spotlighting one sweet image. The score lines are a perfect touch!! Hugs, Darnell

Sandra H said...

Erica, Your card is so lovely x

Anne said...

Another super card Erica!
Thanks for taking part in the one layer challenge at LIM this week
Anne (Guest LIM commenter)

Joan B said...

cute

Kristie Goulet said...

Great OLC, Erica. I am a new follower. I hopped over from Darnell's blog. :). I have prizes offered on my blog post today if you wanted to stop by.