Sunday, March 16, 2014

Stampin Up Box in a card

Good Morning. I hope your Sunday is off to a bright and blessed start. Before I head out to a late church service, I wanted to share this adorable box I found on the Tube late last night. I couldn't resist putting one together as it was so versatile and "new to me'. Above is a video from  http://papercraftbutton.blogspot.com  Papercraft Button on how it's constructed. And here are photos of mine. My photos may not be doing the style justice, so do check out the video by Papercraft Button and visit her blog. Hopefully when I return later this afternoon, I can do this post better justice. 
I'm back, so I wanted to add that the size of my box is big enough to hold five to eight 3x3 notecards plus envelopes. The paper is Studio Calico Take Note. The papers are 6x6. The flower and butterfly are from Hero Arts/Sizzix Butterflies 3, though it's the flowers that said buy me. The set has stamps plus dies for the images. If you don't have your Easter treat box designed yet, I'm thinking this one may be perfect sized to fit almost anything.

Have a blessed day.





2 comments:

EJ said...

Fantastic, xx (Elaine from Papercraft Button)

Sandra H said...

Wow Erica Soooo stunning your so creative xx