Friday, March 7, 2014

The Wood-Mounted Convention haul

The Popcorn Stamp

It Could be Worse
I make stamp promises I can't keep, especially when conventions come to town. I wisely limit myself to one per year and try not to buy many wood-mounted stamps, but rarely succeed. This show was no exception. At least what I bought is only enough to fill the top of a rather large shoebox top.  The empty space in the middle is where the popcorn stamp was located. That is the stamp used in the card on my previous post. I'll share more haul this weekend.
Blessings,
Erica

3 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

looks like you are in for lots of fun stamping...
thanks for visiting my blog.
hugs,
Karen

Sandra H said...

l see lots of lovely stamps there Erica x

Darnell said...

Well, I mean, how could you NOT succumb to these stamps? I totally love the "schedule is full" one!! Hugs, Darnell