Thursday, August 14, 2014

LIM Challenge no. 184...sort of

Good intentions is what I had Saturday morning, but how the days get away from me. And along with the days went the directions and I ended up not quite getting it right since it was supposed to be a one layer card.

I created these three cards before the weekend was done, and then procrastinated, then the weather was cloudy and I get better pics outside, so that dashed that. And so finally, today here are my cards.
BUT... Take Note, in the end, neither qualified.




To be brief, cause people have lots of cards to get to. I put to use the Tim Holtz "Tattered Leaves" die was used fork these. Various embossing folders from Cuttlebug, Darice, and Stampin' Up were used. Cardstock is either white or creme from Recollections. A special cut, a little trim and various washi tapes and a sentiment on the last one complete my trio. I'm partial to the last one, but I do like how they all turned out. Into my stash they go for autumn mailings.

Blessings,
Erica


No comments: