Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Working with a Lemon Shortbread digi

Hi Stampers,

What a time I've had working with the digi from Lemon Shortbread (don't you just love that name), offered to my team members at Get Creative Challenges. I can color, but faces, hair. skin...well they proved to be my undoing on this lovely girl. I need to look at some tutes big time. Her nose is too dark...maybe she was skiing on some sunny slopes somewhere and got burned. I also didn't want her to be quite so dark-complected. I tried to fix this with some skin-tone Derwent pencil. Can you say mess? About the only thing successful on this card is the double bow which I achieved for the first time with my home-made bow-maker. I'm not giving up. I have way too many Copics to do that.


Blessings,
Erica

2 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a gorgeous card Erica.

Love
Maarit

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card - great coloring and love the bow!!!