Saturday, September 12, 2015

Simply Create Too Design Team challenge no. 94, Early Christmas Wishes

Happy Saturday friends,

I don't plan on spending a ton of time on making Christmas cards this year. I will however, be making  treat containers for several teachers and friends. So I need a fast and simple card to turn out about 20 and move on. This card couldn't be any simpler. Just take some pretty gold (the in-color of the moment) and red card stock. Use a Tim Holt Alterations Holiday Wishes script die to cut out a sentiment and strategically place it on your card. Add a score line for emphasis and voila. Now that I look at it here, a little bling...sequins, dots?? might do a little something for it, but this is the basis.


Come play with us at Simply Create Too. I could use a little inspiration. One or two of the cards I'll send will need a little gussying up.

Have a bless weekend.

Erica

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Erica, this is beautiful! Never too early for Christmas in my book. And your profile pic is lovely; you look radiant. :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very beautiful CAS Christmas card, Erica, it's so clean and elegant. Enjoy your Sunday!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Inkyfingers said...

Such a lovely design Erica and great for mass producing.
Hugs
carol x