Friday, November 13, 2015

Simply Create Too DT Challenge no. 98

Give Thanks friends. Yes, we all have lots of things to be thankful for.

Do you keep a gratitude journal? I just began one in October and will add to it until the end of the year. When I get a bit stuck...I take so much for granted...I just write that I'm glad I got out of bed in the morning. It doesn't have to be that way. Make sure you don't forget it.

Off my soapbox and onto my card for Simply Create Too.


This card used stamps from Simon Says Stamp. I've been subscribing to their monthly kits and enjoying them quite a bit. There were lots of goodies to choose from. I'm not in the habit of using chips for my cards, but these fit perfectly. The papers except for one were from the kit too. I added some bakers twine and a button from my stash. The heart was made using my Brother Scan 'N Cut machine. I added the faux stitching to make it stand-out.

You have an entire week to make a thanks card, so won't you join us?

Blessings,
Erica

1 comment:

Camille Short said...

Beautiful card! My fav - Fall card...pie! colors! Perfect!