Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A Fun Easter Card

Hi Friends,

I usually do not create fun cards for Easter, choosing to create faith-based cards instead. But the Simon Says Stamps kit for March included a bunny die and I'm a sucker for dies, so I got it and proceeded to make some cute cards. Then I had to decide who of my snail mail friends would enjoy them. I ended up creating four altogether and here is one of them.


Aren't the bunny peeps just adorable? The die set included a little bow and three sizes of bunnies. I had fun coloring with pastel watercolors and adding Wink of Stella for sparkle. The sentiment is not from the SSS kit, but from Maymay Made It Stamp of the month. I'm finding I enjoy having stamps come to me in the mail. My big box craft stores do not update their selections often enough for my taste.

I will share one more peeps card with you tomorrow.

Blessings,
Erica

No comments: